Weight Loss Nutritional Info
This sauce contains the following ingredients that aid in weight loss.
- Green Tea contains a proven fat burner called EGCG.
- Sesame seeds are high in protein, lignans and healthy oils that all contribute weight loss.
- Olive oil contains, polyphenols that increase the rate at which fat is broken down.
- Chilli peppers contain capsaicin, a chemical known to increase metabolism for weight loss.
- The combination of these ingredients into a spicy sauce makes it a great weight loss promoting condiment for most meat and vegetables dishes.
¼ cup tahini, (sesame seed paste available in most stores)
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
¼ cup brewed green tea (brew a quarter cup of green tea with one tea bag)
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 crushed clove of Garlic
2 teaspoons of grated ginger
2 tablespoons of chives
1 teaspoon fresh chili pepper
Blend all ingredients until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
Sauce freezes well and stores in a refrigerator for up to 3 days
Use the sauce as a marinade on meat and vegetables or serve chilled with any meal.
Add in a tablespoon of tomato puree, if you prefer a slightly barbequed flavour.